We are excited to be introducing our new curriculum from Autumn Term 2021. This curriculum is now being implemented across the school. We are awaiting our website to be updated to reflect these changes and are looking forward to sharing Hertingfordbury's new curriculum with you soon. Please contact the school via the office, if you have any questions.
We offer a rich, broad and balanced curriculum to promote learning and personal development. In addition to following the requirements of 2014 National Curriculum, and Early Years Foundation Stage Framework, we enrich children's learning through exciting cross-curricular topic work, outdoor learning and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities.
We use the following schemes to support our teaching and learning:
- Phonics - Little Wandle Letters and Sounds Revised
- Early Years and KS1 reading - Big Cat Little Wandle
- Mathematics - HfL Essential Maths
- Early Years - Cornerstones
- Science - Snap Science
- Religious Education - Understanding Christianity and Come and See for other faiths
- Personal, Social, Health Education - SCARF